HELLO, HOMIES! I’ve missed you over the weekend! Especially because I have this great slate of photos from y’all to share.
Let’s get the week going with a look at what’s been going on with photos from the Offbeat Home Flickr pool and things we’ve pinned via the Offbeat Home Pinterest account.
Here’s your dose of Clicky Links!
- I’ve been cruising the Goth Etsy Tumblr this week. Now if only they had an RSS feed! I’m having internet hoarding anxiety that I might miss an amazing post there!
- This is just a weird, cat-shaped building and that’s all it takes to impress me.
- Offbeat Bride ran a script for a vanilla BDSM collaring ceremony last week.
- Um, wow. This cardboard castle is so detailed. So pretty.
- If all this wasn’t enough to keep you busy, I think you’ll be pleased with perusing our latest Pins.
Got something to share? See your options on our Submissions page.
Comments on The all-red house and a painted doorway in India in this week’s reader photos
The cat house cracked me up!
That elephant shower curtain rocks!
It does! And it makes me giggle because if you stood facing the curtain it would look like the elephant was drinking from the toilet.
So jealous I didn’t get to comment on the collaring ceremony post, as the comments were closed when I read it. I loved seeing something that had been wanting on the site for a while and was sad to see the comments sometimes very ignorant and harsh (but then backed up again, so it evened out.)
Love the red house, definitely stands out. The cat-shaped house, well, that just stands alone in its awesomeness. And that blue door and the design!?! Gaaahlove.
the cardboard castle link doesn’t work for me
Do you use google reader? I just plop tumblr URLS right in there (click Subscribe) and they work fine. I know that pain!
Ha! I used to live one street up from the red house! Alas, it is red no longer.
Comments are closed.