Hellllllllo, Offbeat Homies! Let’s get the week going with a look at what’s been going on in the world of our readers, with a couple of just plain odd houses thrown in for good measure.
Keep it going with the Clicky Links!
- Offbeat Mama collected ways to interpret the family tree. Great thing to add to your walls, yeah?
- Several ways to wash dishes in a tiny house.
- Every home needs flashlights. Make yours a lightsaber.
- Good is full of info, and this one scratches an itch for us: Making your own beauty products from scratch.
- Offbeat Mama’s got an installation of wild and wacky kitchen tools that’ll make your cooking more surreal.
- Last week, Offbeat Bride featured a post on customized hangers. They aren’t just for wedding dresses!
- I haven’t decided how I feel about this yet, but 3M is hosting a contest called Couple Speak — a forum for funny videos about how couples negotiate home improvement. It may be just one big doofy husbands cash in. But I’m okay with excuses to watch the doofy husbands video, too.
Offbeat Home wants your shots! Upload your photographs to our Flickr pool and we’ll alllllll look at them. You can also submit stories, tours, how-tos, questions, and clicky links. Check out the submissions page for all the information.