Dudes, I woke up this morning and looked out the window and the world looked SO GREEN after all the rain Iowa got this week. It's been warm here for weeks, but it's not spring until the plants are growing. And it looks like people in the Offbeat Home Flickr pool are feeling the same fresh verdantness. Let's take a look at the world with fresh eyes!
- If your home is low on dinosaur-related paraphernalia, you need to visit When Superstars Ruled the World.
- So many US Congressmen are sadly lacking in female reproductive organs. Jezebel suggests we knit uteri for those representatives in need.
- Now on the market: a tiny Buckminster Fuller geodesic dome vacation home in New York.
- Lent's just about over, but maybe next you you could give up your bank for Lent?
- Zillow's article about unconventional ways to improve your home might be up your alley.
- Thanks to BoingBoing for directing me to Amanda Visell's print illustrating the reproductive cycle of chickens.
We want to see your home! You can add up to six photos a day to the Flickr pool!