Oh lord, I hope my father never reads this post, or else he’ll find out that he gave my partner our favorite pervertible without even knowing it.
See, my partner and I discovered that this gifted and mostly unused chin-up bar, is actually an incredibly useful bedroom device. It’s called the Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar and whoo boy is it EVER a “total body” workout, if you know what I mean.
How? Well, use your imagination…
- It’s like having a swing attached to the ceiling, without having to install an ACTUAL swing on your ceiling.
- For the BDSM crowd, this little thing is perfect for tying up your partner in a standing position for whippings and all kinds of fun teasing.
- For the couples that wanna do it standing up in all sorts of positions, this thing helps you get leverage.
- You can lift yourself up and put all your weight on your partner, without actually putting ALL your weight on your partner.
- Your guests will never know that the chin-up bar hanging in the door frame is giving you guys a workout… in a different way.
UPDATED TO ADD: click here for stick-figure illustrations.
And to top it all off, it actually is a great workout! Oh, and these chin-up bars come in all shapes and sizes for all door frames, and they don’t have to be screwed-in to be screwed on (instant rimshot).
So, tell me, what are YOUR favorite innocuous items that do double-duties?