I’d love to show your photos here next week: share them!
OKAY let’s go!
Clicky link time!
- If you want to try out a tiny house, there’s an itty bitty one available in Seattle and bookable AirBnB for $70 a night.
- Cool how-to for a pair of extra shoes: how to convert Chucks into slip-on shoes.
- Build a cat bot! An automated cat laser!
- My friend Kristen from Craft Leftovers just started her fourth volume of her super popular crafting zine — it’s a good time to get on board.
- Enjoy Retronaut’s round up of nuclear fallout shelter ads before you get to work!
Share your life with us! Look into options on our Submissions page.