Tweeple! Tweeps! Twitterers! If you’re looking for curated people for you to follow, look no further! Here’s my list of home-related Twitter accounts the Homies might find value in.
- Well, let’s start with making sure you’re following Offbeat Home on Twitter. We don’t just tweet about new posts.
- Cool Tools publishes user-submitted reviews of useful tools. I’m a tool nerd. Love it.
- DIYLife has both standard and more off-the-wall DIY project ideas.
- Fiskars posts about their own (useful! readable!) blog, and tips/ideas about tools and homecare.
- New Urbanism is all things city, all the time.
All the Empire ladies are people I’d follow on Twitter even if we didn’t work together. They’re just interesting accounts!
- Megan is, of course, the Associate Publisher of the Empire, and manages Home and Bride. She tweets about the Empire and life in Los Angeles, she’s also very NSFW.
- Caroline is our fabbo copywriter, who makes my writing look smart and checks our details. She tweets about travel and student life.
- Last but not least, we have Ariel!
Just plain people
- Helen Jane posts party tips, ideas, and recipe brainstorming.
- My blogging buddy Amanda posts entries to her blog, DIY or Buy, and other housekeeping-related information.
- Cooper the Photography Cat takes photos around his neighborhood.
- Derek is our often-times plant blogger, and the purveyor of Plantgasm.
- Beth pursues a plastic-free life.
- Roseanne Barr has a new show — Roseanne’s Nuts. On it I learned that she’s living a very offbeat lifestyle — running her own farm/homestead in Hawaii.
- The Survival Mom runs a blog about prepping.
- And uh, in case you work from home and are also a Days of Our Lives addict, here’s DaysTalk. It’s a couple-run account which covers DOOL, every day.
What’s your favorite Twitter account dispensing home-filled tweets on the regular? Put them in the comments!
Comments on Add more than 20 Home-related accounts to your Twitter
One really good one to add is @TinyAssApt It’s the Twitter account for a blog about making the most out of the space in your tiny apartment.
How about something similar for Pinterest? 🙂