Offbeat Homie Kayla uploaded these photos to our Offbeat Home & Life Flickr pool. Unhappy with a boring white rental kitchen, Kayla rounded up a whole bunch of colorful kitchen goodies, and turned her boring rental into an colorsplotion fiesta of kick-ass kitchen-ery.
Look at all her no-damage colorful kitchen additions…
- Fiesta Rangetop Salt and Pepper Set in tangerine on display.
- Pretty blue Fiesta Spoon Rest.
- The adorable Fred and Friends Measuring Matroyshkas set.
- Pretty dish towel hung on the outside of a boring white oven.
- Bright green kettle (kind of like this guy) chilling on the stove.
- A colorful “backsplash” behind the stove. You could do that with contact paper, or wrapping paper.
- And I love that she hung up her MIU France Silicone Pot Holders for easy access AND pops of color.
- If you ask me, every kitchen could benefit from the rainbow Fiesta Multicolor 11 Piece Knife Block Set.
- Digging the orange kitchen utensil holder
- I am a little shocked that the Keurig Mini isn’t in one of their bright colors.
- And, of course, always display your happy colored mugs!
Finally, use open shelving to display all the rest of your colorful kitchen things, and BOOM! You’ve brightened up your rental kitchen without doing anything permanent.