It’s been a while since we’ve shed some love on Etsy! So check this stuff out.
- Three words: Education. Chemistry. Crayons. Now say it with me! Educational chemistry crayons! These beauties come from Que Intersante, which also sells bags and clothing, but these crayon labels have my heart. A set of 24 is only $10, and you get a a sheet with info about each chemical and a lesson to boot!
- Sew Cute by Marie has this crayon-print toddler’s skirt that is so cute it’s almost sickening, but then you realize that she donates ALL profits from sales to Little Dresses for Africa, and so nothing that comes from this shop can be sickening.
- Whimsie Dots makes and sells crayon PACKS. I didn’t even realize that you could buy fancy-schmancy crayon packs, especially since I used to carry mine around in whatever kind of bag I could find. Jasper’s aren’t even in their BOX anymore, and we randomly find pieces strewn about his room. I think a crayon pack is in order.
- Carolina Country Craft (aah, alliteration!) hand crafts wooden crayon holders ($8-$14), aka my new favorite crayon-related item.
- And, finally…flip-flop crayons? Yes, you can color with them.