It’s time to go back to school whether you scholarly folk like it or not. Do you know someone who’s in the “like it not” category? I like Think Geek‘s idea of putting together a back-to-school gift bag full of sometimes useful/sometimes silly products to ease the pain of the first school bell.
You can always put together your own back-to-school preparedness kit, or you can just order one from Think Geek. Either way, you could take some inspiration from what they included in theirs:
- For notes: Decomposition Book
- For cram sessions: powerfully caffeinated gum
- For gear: This adorable Cable Monkey Cable Organizer
- For writing: stab-resistant Prison Pen Five Pack and the Ultimate 5-in-1 Geek Pen
- For drinking: Caffeine Molecule Stainless Travel Mug
- For eating: ForkChops 3-in-1 Eating Utensils
- For fun: Air Strike Catapult, Smart Mass Thinking Putty, and my personal favorite, NERF Jolt Mini Blaster
- For holding it all: The Bag of Holding Messenger Bag
What are you going to put in YOUR back-to-school preparedness kit?