So let's get the week going with a look at what's been going on with photos from the Offbeat Home Flickr pool and things we've pinned via the Offbeat Home Pinterest account.
allaboutevelyn: 'I love our living room at night, with a fire going and the light of the Christmas tree!'
BerettaFleur: 'Shotgun shell Christmas lights! We got the idea from a sporting clays shooting range. It's a great way to repurpose plastic shells you aren't going to/able to reload.'
This is a Beastlie. He is one of many. Click through to read about his cousins and the artist who makes them.
From Kitschey Living comes this crazy pink seashell bed. I want to live in my swimsuit and sleep in that bed in a land where winter never comes…
Kissa: 'I always make paper snowflakes as holiday decorations, but this year I branched out into themes — Star Wars and Batman!'
- I'm about to make this year's gingerbread house. Should I make a gingerbread geodesic dome instead?
- ThinkGeek's salt and peper magic wands are back — $9.99.
- Save a lot of leftover pizza? This Lifehack of the Day will show you the best way to save pizza.
- This is the best winter lawn display of all time.
- Six ideas for curing your kitchen's awkward corner.
- Need another offbeat Christmas tree idea? Here's a tentacle-y Cthulhu tree of DOOM.
Got something to share? See your options on our Submissions page.