So let’s get the week going with a look at what’s been going on with photos from the Offbeat Home Flickr pool and things we’ve pinned via the Offbeat Home Pinterest account.
This is a Beastlie. He is one of many. Click through to read about his cousins and the artist who makes them.
From Kitschey Living comes this crazy pink seashell bed. I want to live in my swimsuit and sleep in that bed in a land where winter never comes…
- I’m about to make this year’s gingerbread house. Should I make a gingerbread geodesic dome instead?
- ThinkGeek’s salt and peper magic wands are back — $9.99.
- Save a lot of leftover pizza? This Lifehack of the Day will show you the best way to save pizza.
- This is the best winter lawn display of all time.
- Six ideas for curing your kitchen’s awkward corner.
- Need another offbeat Christmas tree idea? Here’s a tentacle-y Cthulhu tree of DOOM.
Got something to share? See your options on our Submissions page.
Comments on A Beastlie, shotgun shells used in decor, and Darth Vader snowflakes in this week’s reader photos
I just found a link on how to make those Darth Vader snowflakes. There is a pattern for Yoda too!!!
Those shotgun shells are awwwwwesome. I love personalized celebrating!
My friend Kim is making an apartment building gingerbread house! I should tell her about the geodesic one!
I looove those shotgun lights, and the Star Wars snowflakes! And the shell bed is crazy… I’d be all over it in a different color, though.
(ps: thanks for the feature! 🙂
Printing and making myself a Yoda snowflake now 🙂
Does anyone out there know how I could get that pink shell mermaid bed? Used? I live in Brooklyn. Thank you
Comments are closed.