Remember a few weeks ago when we showed off an organized bathroom with shower caddy storage? This week, check out how costume designer JoEllen not only uses, but decorates, her caddy for makeup storage.
I’ve been searching the web for a cute wall-mounted makeup storage unit, but could not find anything. So, I just made one! Here’s how…
- Shower caddy (found at discount home decor store for $10)
- Grass squares (found at 99 cent store for $1 each)
- Floral wire
- I spray painted a shower caddy.
- Then cut the faux grass squares to fit the frame.
- Then I twined the grass grid to the caddy with floral wire.
Now I have a super cute unit to display my favorite makeup in a lush setting!