HELLO, HOMIES! I’ve missed you over the weekend! Especially because I have this great slate of photos from y’all to share.
Let’s get the week going with a look at what’s been going on with photos from the Offbeat Home Flickr pool and things we’ve pinned via the Offbeat Home Pinterest account.
Check it: These are the Clicky Links I liked this week
- Gardeners! I signed up for Sprout Robot this week. It’ll email me when it’s time to start my early seedlings indoors! I’m using the free plan, but the paid plans include expert help and heirloom seeds.
- Last week Offbeat Mama tackled creating community from scratch.
- Need cat advice? Get it straight from a cat lady, in song form.
- LOVE this Enterprise coffee table. Normally I’m not into that sort of stuff — but this one is pretty well-made.
- Bored with lunch? Why not make your lunch more artistic with painting-themed sandwiches?
Got something to share? See your options on our Submissions page.
Comments on A home hearth, a colorful living room YAHOO!, and lots of Trekkie goodness in this week’s reader photos
OhMyGod those Lego portraits are AMAZING! And I love everything about Ariel’s outfit. Thanks for posting!
I’ve found myself opening this post a couple times today JUST because Ariel’s photo is so awesome. She’s like WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Aww I love when pets pop up in home photos! Some great finds here!
Oh man, Eve’s bed is the mystical bed of MY dreams.
LOVE. Colors and legos and magic. I’m dying for Eve’s bedroom!!
I adore Eve’s bedroom. I especially like the bead curtains around the bed. I love bed curtains, but I have a horrible dust allergy, and I know I would take them down and wash them often enough to keep myself from dying. Beads would totally work, though!
Haha, all I can think of is that Ariel is trying to get the attention of/impress/show love to her dog. Because that is how I do it. And my dogs also just sit there looking at me funny….
AWESOME pic. 🙂
Please oh please Ariel tell me where you got those shoes – what brand are they? Do they come in other colours? Are they comfortable? I LOVE me some funky Mary Janes!
They’re very old Fluevogs. This cut and color is long discontinued, but Fluevog still makes a ton of similar styles with the same “Mini Heel” style: