Over on Offbeat Families, reader Reva posed this question:
My daughter is planning her Bat Mitzvah and REALLY wants it to be Doctor Who-themed… but we have no idea how to pull this off. If your readers have ANY ideas, solutions, or schemes… we’d love to hear them!
Oh Reva, you came to the right place. Offbeat Families has asked for suggestions in the comments. But before you go over to Families and revel in the Whovian party advice, here are my favorite ways to throw a Doctor Who-themed party of ANY kind…
- TARDIS, Dalek, or general Whovian-themed invitations.
- Tardis photo booth
- Dalek cakes
- Make a guest book out of River Song’s TARDIS journal and a sonic screwdriver pen.
- Use this TARDIS trash can as a card box — or make your own!
- Space-themed decor a la stars, and LED lights.
- Home-made fezzes and bow ties as party favors.
What other party ideas can YOU come up with? Leave your thoughts in the comments on Offbeat Families.