Good Monday, Homies! Here’s a quick trip through the Offbeat Home Flickr pool to get us all up and at ’em for the week.
- Los Angeles is, notoriously, a city without a focal point. Now, several groups are trying to workshop improvements to their city. What does it take to change the atmosphere of the second largest city in the US? Core 77 explores.
- How to burn down your house (and why).
- How to build a small game survival snare — it might come in handy one day!
- The weight recorder is less scale, more infographic producer. It draws your weight! ᔥ The Jocundist.
- Did you know Frank Lloyd Wright once sent a young boy custom designs for his dog house? ᔥ NotCot
- If you’re homeless on purpose (something Offbeat Mama has certainly explored, are you really homeless, or are you just camping? ᔥ NeatoRama
As always, we want your stories and pictures! Share them with us!
Comments on A retro-striped wall, starting succulents, and bubbling brewing wine in this week’s reader photos
Ms. Rocketship- you appear to have typed ‘phtoos’ instead of ‘photos’ in your title. (consider this a “You have spinach in your teeth” or “your fly is unzippered”). 😀
I think we should all ues the word phtoos from now on for the monday montage. I have this wonderful vision of the editors literally spitting awesome pictures at us… “PHTOO!”
OH I AM SO EMBARRASSED! >_< (Thanks!)
Reminder: The Editz button is awesome for reporting this kind of thing!
Q: Does it work even if we don’t have an Editz account? I’m never sure if they actually go through…
Dandelion wine? Explain how.
WOW you are ON it!
The before & after dresser is amazing! Wow!!
Sweet, two photos in a post! I have a confession to make… my propagation exercise wasn’t very successful. I am going to redo the project, but that’ll teach me about posting before results are in! Hey, it’s all a learning experience, right?
I’m loving the dresser refurb!
Sigh! It’s okay — my seed starters have been started THREE TIMES now.
That suuuuuuuuuuucks. >:( We didn’t attempt seedlings this year but we do have some tomato plants coming out of the compost.
Oh, that’s how we died the eggs this year! They came out great, and my stepmom was so excited to reveal each one.
hmm…. i have spares of both succulent-bits and toilet paper rolls…. i could make them into plants…..