Hellllllllo, Offbeat Homies! Let's get the week going with a look at what's been going on in the world of our readers, taken from the Offbeat Home Flickr group.
Come on, click ze links
- We have a new blog! Last week, Ariel launched the Offbeat Empire business blorg, all about running a niche lifestyle blogging network.
- Mosquitoes are jerks. Offbeat Mama can teach you how to make a not-gross mosquito repellent.
- A little birdy told me a documentary about Star Wars toys is in the works, and coming out soon.
- Elisa sent in a must-not-miss house tour from Apartment Therapy: a fuchsia and yellow condo in Massachusetts .
- What does your cat say behind your back? Modern Cat knows.
- Overkill? Or I won't be complete until I own one? Park & Bond's toothpaste squeezer via NotCot.
- How to baby-proof a room — Thanks, Lifehacker. I assume I'm not the only one who panics when a baby comes to visit. If the kid doesn't find a half-drunk beer and down it, I'd call it a successful babyproofing.
Got something to share? See your options on our Submissions page.