Hellllllllo, Offbeat Homies! Let's get the week going with a look at what's been going on in the world of our readers.
Keep the distraction going with these choice Clicky Links!
- A while back we talked about preventing pet damage in the garden. The Walden Effect has a new post with more information on how to prevent animals from damaging your crops.
- Over at Topiary and Tiramisu, Lisa's kids are earning money by selling the vegetable bounty of their garden at a roadside stand.
- Remember when we ran the post on human nests? Here's a late addition: an adult cradle from Fresh Home. Looks sooo cozy.
- Would you install a James Bondian underground car port?
- I've been nerding out about adverse possession — the precedent under which squatters can take over abandoned property. Nerd out with me with this article on GOOD.
Offbeat Home wants your shots! Upload your photographs to our Flickr pool and we'll alllllll look at them. You can also submit stories, tours, how-tos, questions, and clicky links. Check out the submissions page for all the information.