This is Offbeat Homie HippoandRiley‘s, recipe for the “easiest stir fry sauce ever.”
- 1½ cup broth — chicken, veggie, or beef works!
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar — white vinegar works too
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves minced garlic — I use the freeze dried kind)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar — eyeball it, don’t bother dirtying a measuring cup!
- 1⁄4 tsp ground ginger
- 2-3 tbsp cornstarch
- Put everything into a quart size mason jar and shake until mixed. (Use a jar with cup measurements on the side to be extra lazy… errrr… efficient.)
- Combine this sauce with your favorite veggies and/or meat!
Then keep your extra sauce (ha, like there’ll be any extra!) in the fridge for up to two weeks.
What are you recipes for Megan-simple stir fry sauce?