I, like our own Megan, don’t have mad cooking skills. Plus, I have a bunch of annoying dietary restrictions, making it even more challenging when I want to whip up something non-frozen and doubleplusgood for me. So this no-bake, low-sugar anytime treat is actually a pretty bad-ass solution for those two problems: easy, super nom-worthy, and fits my needs. Maybe it fits yours, too?
- four graham cracker squares or two digestive biscuits
- 1½ ounces of natural nut butter (I used peanut)
- one 6-ounce container of fat-free plain (or flavored) greek yogurt
- one 8-ounce container of light cream cheese
- optional: flavorings of your choice (stevia, agave, honey, sugar-free Torani syrup, etc.). I used sugar-free salted caramel Torani syrup in these.
- optional: toppings of your choice (nuts, smooshed banana, whipped cream, jam, fresh fruit, etc.)
- Crush the crackers/biscuits in a bag with a spoon or rolling pin, or just vent your anger by beating the crap out of them with your bare hands!
- Mix together the beaten crumbs with the nut butter until mixed well
- Layer a small amount of the crust batter into 16 tiny cupcake wrappers in a mini cupcake pan (the kind that holds 24 cupcakes). You can make these bigger if you like, but they are so cute teeny weeny!
- Mix together the yogurt and cream cheese and add in any flavorings that you chose
- Top with any ol’ crap you’ve got. Infinite possibilities!
- Freeze for about an hour to let it set, then store it in the refrigerator in a sealed container.
If you’re into the nutrition specs, here’s the scoop: 62 calories, 3 grams of protein, and 2.2 grams of sugar each.
What would you put on top of these suckers?