The Flickr pool heated up last week. You guys are sharing your awesome lives, and it is so fun to sift through. You’ve been big on cool displays, bizarre knick knacks and bright colors — and these photos are just a few from the bunch. You can click each picture to see more…
The Satanic Wrath and Evil Despair of Infernal Yardwork, a preview from the upcoming Blackmetal Homes and Gardens photobook from photographer Libby Bulloff. CANNOT. WAIT.
Am I the only one starting to daydream about warm summer nights outside? Photo by Wonderlane, used under Creative Commons license.
Okay, I’m COMPLETELY impressed by this Nerf storage solution from aryll in our Flickr pool.
Ursula’s tchotchke display. SO MUCH COOLER than if these were all on one shelf.
I dunno, Annabel, what WOULD Karl Marx do?
Way to make a medium-sized frame work the whole wall!
Lenore’s completed wall-ribboning.
Dr. Bojangles’ HOT PINK PATIO.
It’s hard for me not to like any primary-colored couch with simple lines, like lilmissbride’s.
And for coming all the way down here, take a peek at cholla cholla’s Oklahoman midcenturythriftsouthwesterncandycoloredsmoothandsimple home — you’ll get to see more of it soon, promise!
Now. Here are your Clicky Links!
- How about this feature on an amaaaaaaaazing Middle Eastern home. So much texture!
- WHY DOESN’T SOMEONE DESIGN A BETTER SHOWER CONTROL?
- If you’d told me it was possible to reupholster furniture with fabric scraps in an attractive way without showing me proof, I’d have laughed in your face. I’m sorry for hypothetically laughing at you.
- The Tiny House Movement marches on! A New York Times article about Derick Diedricksen, who makes 200-square-foot structures out of trashed materials.
- Reader Sully sent in a kind of fantastic find: Star Wars cookie cutters from, of all places, Williams-Sonoma.
Offbeat Home wants your shots! Upload your photographs to our Flickr pool and we’ll alllllll look at them. If you want a nudge, take a look at these tips for photographing your home.