This is a great salad to pack for lunches. It’s also a very forgiving recipe, so add more of the ingredients you like and cut back those you don’t like or don’t have. It’ll keep for about a week in the fridge, but I like it so much it’s never lasted that long.
- 1 cooked rotisserie chicken from the grocery store
- ½ head of green cabbage
- 2-3 green onions
- 1 package chicken-flavored Ramen
- ¼-½ cups sliced almonds
- 6-10 tablespoons sesame seeds
- ¼-½ cups vegetable oil
- Pull the meat off the chicken with your fingers, and cut the meat up into small pieces.
- Rinse the veggies. Cut the big stem out of the middle of the cabbage, and chop the rest up into small pieces (the bits right next to the stem are still great to use but you probably don’t want to eat the big chunky thing). Chop up the green onions.
- Before opening the Ramen packet, smash it to break up the noodles into little pieces.
- Mix everything together, including the Ramen flavoring packet.