Hello, Homies, and happy Monday! This is the Monday Montage, when we revel in photos and waste time clicking through the internet.
Let’s explore the internet: Clicky Links!
- Nerds, heads up: here’s a stool very carefully made in the image of a 555 chip.
- In case the worst happens, Lifehacker put together a piece on organizing all your important records in a master information kit.
- I’m totally doing this. Apartment Therapy has a quick hack on cleaning up your under-sink area with a tension rod.
- Today and Tomorrow posted a very nice project by an artist who created a different interpretation of a coffee mug every day for 30 days.
- A short little blurb from TYWKIWDBI on Why We Grow Our Own Tomatoes.
Offbeat Home wants your shots! Upload your photographs to our Flickr pool and we’ll alllllll look at them. You can also submit stories, tours, how-tos, questions, and clicky links. Check out the submissions page for all the information.