Hello, Homies, and happy Monday! This is the Monday Montage, when we revel in photos and waste time clicking through the internet.
Let’s explore the internet: Clicky Links!
- Nerds, heads up: here’s a stool very carefully made in the image of a 555 chip.
- In case the worst happens, Lifehacker put together a piece on organizing all your important records in a master information kit.
- I’m totally doing this. Apartment Therapy has a quick hack on cleaning up your under-sink area with a tension rod.
- Today and Tomorrow posted a very nice project by an artist who created a different interpretation of a coffee mug every day for 30 days.
- A short little blurb from TYWKIWDBI on Why We Grow Our Own Tomatoes.
Offbeat Home wants your shots! Upload your photographs to our Flickr pool and we’ll alllllll look at them. You can also submit stories, tours, how-tos, questions, and clicky links. Check out the submissions page for all the information.
Comments on A lime-green living room, a chalkboard-curtain, and how to clean up under the sink
Super gorgeous hollyhock flowers. They are one of my faves. I especially like the double-petaled variety shown here.
I love chalkboard paint! Its especially fun to paint it on the wall in fun shapes 🙂
I’m SO eagerly anticipating the Fluffytown post!
Oh, and the tension rod idea is FANTASTIC. Definitely a “why didn’t I think of that?” idea.
I love the chalkboard curtains, I found chalkboard and whiteboard decals. I think those are awesome.