The most bad-ass, not-cheesy Halloween decor you'll see all season #Shopping#decor#goth#Halloween#holidays#zombies October 7 2016 | Megan Finley Horowitz meggyfin All this and more is waiting for you… Okay, now my Target obsession over on Offbeat Home's Instagram may be getting ridiculous. I've shared this glittery dinosaur purse, and my golden unicorn lamp, and then I re-shared this photo with the coolest studded pumpkin EVAR… Studded pumpkin!!!! 🎃👻💀 #Repost from @professor_of_nerdlesque ・・・ It's always Halloween at my place A post shared by offbeathome (@offbeathome) on Oct 5, 2016 at 8:22am PDT And one of you guys informed me: Um, hello Megan, that's also from Target. OF COURSE IT IS! And you know what else? Target has some of the most bad-ass, not cheesy Halloween decor right now. Check this shit out… Black studded pumpkin Halloween Chihuahua Skeleton And cat skeleton! Omg there's even a Dachshund skeleton!!! Black and white glitter pumpkins Not to be outdone by this cream studded pumpkin. Fuck I need these. They even have awesome Dia de los Muertos items. You know you'd use this Ouija Board tray year-fucking-round. Snake Hour Glass "Spider Vendom" Glass Apothecary Jar Large Skull Candy Jar Tall Crow Feet Candy Bowl Zombie "Keep Calm" Wooden Sign Oh man, I could keep going all day. There are like 10 other animal skeletons that I haven't shown you, all sorts of awesome bowls, and classy-ass pumpkins, waiting for you online and in stores. Check it all out, and tell me what stuff you're definitely making a Target run for. (I call dibs on ALL the studded pumpkins!) Reporter Name * Reporter Email * Original text Enter the original text here. Edited text* Enter your suggested copyedit here. Notes You can add a note for the editor here. * Required information. Fix Typo Megan Finley Horowitz When Megan's not writing, traveling, and sleeping, she's eating like the fate of the world depends on it. (You're welcome, world!) You can snoop into her personal life over on her website The Dash and Dine! @meggyfin @thedashanddine @meggyfin PREVIOUS Are there ways you can strengthen a relationship, pre-baby? NEXT The 3 tricks to staying positive in a negative world Show/Hide comments [ 15 ] Like the frog skeleton that my 3yo carried around the store and made talk because the mouth moves. And the faux marble pumpkins. And the AWESOME creepy lab shaped vases. (Aka erlenmeyer and florence flasks)(but i doubt that they are the right kind if glass for lab experiments) 3 agree Reply OMG, you had me at "faux marble pumpkin." I didn't even SEE those!!! (*Rushes back to Target*) Reply Michael's also has some pretty beautiful stuff this year; gold skulls, stately ravens, glittering vultures. Home Goods/Marshalls always has really nice stuff and World Market too. I love that all the retailers have really upped their Halloween items to elegant, reusable items. And most look great all year! 2 agree Reply I currently own that cat skeleton, as well as the bat one. About 5% of me is grumpy that the skeletons have ears, and the other 95% of me is tickled that I now own a plastic cat skeleton to terrify my real cats with! Target FTW! 7 agree Reply I didn't even think about the ear thing!!! 2 agree Reply YES! I'm glad the ears bother someone else! To me the dachshund skeleton is so obviously a dachshund the ears are not necessary. 4 agree Reply Megan – the Target Pimp. You're oozing "Pay-to-Say". Is Target way ghouler than years past? Hells yeah! Studded pumpkin will glow great when paired with my Madonna bra… Both could poke out an eye. 1 agrees Reply "Is Target way ghouler than years past? Hells yeah!" HAAAA! Target straight-up is getting my pimp-age for free. I'm THAT impressed and obsessed with their shit right now. Reply Ter-get for the win! 2 agree Reply Good news: both Target and Michael's carry those studs as stick-ons in their Halloween sections, so you could stud out any pumpkin (or, let's face it, ANYTHING) you like, real or faux! 2 agree Reply ROFLing at that "Keep Calm" sign… 1 agrees Reply normally I'm safe from spending on American sites, and resign myself to being jealous. But apparently they now have UK shipping at Not Ridiculous rates so I think I'm screwed now 😀 3 agree Reply I didn't know they shipped to the uk. Must go look now. Lol! 1 agrees Reply Love the studded pumpkin and the dia de muertos colourful things. Let's here it for good Halloween decorations! Reply Please unsubscribe this account from your mailing list. Reply Join the conversation Cancel Reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *Comment Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Subscribe me to your mailing list No-drama comment policy Part of what makes the Offbeat Empire different is our commitment to civil, constructive commenting. Make sure you're familiar with our no-drama comment policy.