HELLO, HOMIES! Here’s hoping your weekend was relaxing and productive. AT THE SAME TIME.
Let’s get the week going with a look at what’s been going on with photos from the Offbeat Home Flickr pool.
And now! This week’s Clicky Links!
- You want to take a tour of the largest treehouse on earth? Of course you do.
- This is for party planners: the new three camera set-up of Protobooth creates awesome animated gifs of friends in photo booths.
- I’ve been wondering this: how to clean microsuede.
- Freakonomics investigates what a roommate’s bad habit says about the economics of jealousy.
- Pure porny goodness: Nerd Approved shared a homeowner’s lightsaber armory.
- I am so so so so so so so in love with these: fender ornaments for bicycle commuters.
Got something to share? See your options on our Submissions page.
Comments on How to hang paper collections, a miniature castle, and turquoise walls in this week’s reader photos
That purple rug is great!
The miniature house is phenomenal!
I want a full sized house like the miniature house!
I love turquoise! We painted a wall in our living room turquoise. Now if only I could find the perfect rug with orange and brown to go with it!
Wow! This week is no joke! That purple rug.. and the stained glass!