Hi Monday. Let’s do this.
I picked these photos from the Offbeat Home Flickr pool. Make sure to stick around for the Clicky Links at the end of the post, too!
- Got friends looking for new hobbies? Convince them to game with you using The Mary Sue’s Video Game Starter Guide.
- If you’ve cooked Indian food, you’ve probably wondered how to make your own ghee.
- How to successfully circulate a neighborhood petition just seems like a good thing to have on hand.
- A creative agency mocked up a Burning Man “Instant Camp” LEGO set.
- Hug yourself to sleep with a plush Tobias Funke!
- LOVED reading about Kelbot’s chore-a-day calendar.
Share your photos by posting to our Flickr group, and share your inspirations with us on Pinterest.
Comments on Sick chickens, text art, and questionable piggy banks in this week’s reader photos
Is that second piggy bank savings for somehown turning yourself into a dinosaur, or is the piggy itself expressing a desire to be a dinosaur?
Either way it’s awesome.
The idea of a piggy bank wishing it were a dinosaur makes me laugh. Love it
Oh that should of course be “some how”, not whatever the disaster I originally typed says!
Not, sure but this was my initial thought: When I was little, there was a local children’s musician named Bart Dentino. One of his more popular songs (and I think the name of one of his albums) was “I Wish I Was a Dinosaur.” And I just realized I remember most of the chorus. Blast from the past FTW.
is that backdrop/wall covering foil, or an emergency blanket? my gut says the latter…and it’s a neat idea, ESPECIALLY when those blankets are so dang cheap.
…they also make the wearer look like a baked potato.
Call me crazy, but I think you just gave me my next halloween costume idea. Now if I can get my bf to be a steak …
This ^ Is SO Brilliant! Baked Potato and Steak, OMFG. You are today’s winner of “best thing on the internet”
HAH DO IT! and keep the blanket in your car afterward. those things are handy to have in emergencies.
Aww! Hope the chicky gets all better!
The good news is, she totally did. I felt so bad, the day after. She didn’t do anything but stand in front of an abandoned mirror and stare at herself. She has since made a full recovery and is happy as ever.
I couldn’t get the neighborhood petition link to work. =(