Hellllllllo, Offbeat Homies! Let’s get the week going with a look at what’s been going on in the world of our readers, taken from the Offbeat Home Flickr group.
Click click click Clicky Links!
- Here’s an Instructable on how to make propane tanks into a LEGO minifig head.
- Heck! Let’s do another LEGO minifig head link: how to turn baby food jars into a collection of LEGO heads!
- Via Geekologie, a set of doggie dinosaur costumes.
- Check out Blooming Marvelous, an all-knit garden art show. There’s even a knitted shed!
- Fast Company has a helpful infographic and analysis of where you can put solar panels. Apparently? Anywhere. They work a lot better than they used to.
Got something to share? See your options on our Submissions page.