In the vein of the post we ran about the art project documenting the interiors of refrigerator, I want to see what y’all have in your junk drawers.
Here’s the key to mine:
- Batteries and matches. It makes sense in my head to have an “adhesives, batteries, and matches” bin.
- Keys. To what, I do not know. Also a Square reader. You know, in case I need to take credit card payments in my kitchen.
- A half-used tube of henna.
- Three sets of nail clippers — my hoard so my husband can’t lose ALL of them — and a cat laser.
- Screwdrivers. All kinds!
- Tools! Tools that aren’t screwdrivers, I guess.
- Plastic wraps, bags, and tin foil.
Mine’s pretty straightforward — so you’re going to get bonus points for the freakier naturally-occurring collections. Post your photos on Flickr and share links in the comments.