This post over on Offbeat Bride has some killer tips for making sure your house guests feel RAD about staying with you. You’ll look like a hosting pro with these ideas. Here’s one to get you started, but head over to Offbeat Bride for the full list:
Have essentials available
Having essentials available to your guests will make them feel at home and welcomed, and will prevent you having to run out and grab missing items.
* Make room in a closet or dresser to hang clothes
* A luggage rack for suitcases
* Spare toothbrush
* Mini bottles of body wash, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion
* Cotton swabs
* Something to read: books or magazines
* Bottled water or a pitcher
* Extra blankets and towels
* Spare rolls of toilet paper
* Feminine hygiene products
Extra credit (only if you’re over-achieving here):
* Candy (chocolates on the pillow — oo la la!)
* TV in their room
* A lint roller
* Portable steamer
Go get the rest of the tips!
Need more tips for hosting guests?