We’ve featured this no-bake, low-sugar cheesecake recipe. Now here’s a no-bake cheesecake recipe with all the sugars…
This recipe was what my mom used for our birthday cakes growing up instead of regular cake, because that’s exactly what we’d ask for. It’s a special occasion dessert, so we don’t have it very often, but when we do… Oh my!
- 2 packages of softened cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ tub cool whip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Graham cracker crust (I just use a pre-made one from the store, but making one is simple too)
- Pie filling (typically we used cherry or blueberry, but any kind of filling or topping would do)
- Beat the cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in by hand the whip topping.
- Pour into a graham cracker pie crust.
- Pour your pie filling over the top.
- Put in the fridge for an hour to set up.
Now who has “pie filling” recipes to go with this cheesecake!?