Look y’all, I know nothing about babies (except how they’re made — OHHHHH!). But I know that when it comes to the world of baby registries, there are two main options that I’ve had to endure: Either taking my chances and hand-picking an item in a store full of children and tiny clothing in all kinds of weird sizes (what the hell is a 2T!?). Or using a redeem-as-cash registry online, which, while super-convenient doesn’t feel as exciting as being all “Ooh! Here’s a pair of pink pirate booties.”
Our sponsor BabyList is the perfect hybrid between the two — not as frightening as going into a store, and more personal than straight-up cash.
In fact, here are the eight reasons that both baby havers and baby shoppers will love BabyList…
1. Add anything from any online store to your baby registry. This means everything from big boxes to little mom ‘n’ pop Etsy shops
2. You can even add gifts that you can’t find in stores. BabyList makes it easy to include requests for help and favors in your registry, like a home-cooked meal or babysitting.
3. Save gift-givers money — I know from my online wish lists that prices can fluctuate a lot between the time you add items and when someone buys it. BabyList will show links to multiple stores that have the same item, so you gift-giver won’t end up paying too much.
5. Registry completion discounts at participating stores.
6. You can talk to a real person — send ’em an email (or call) and BabyList will respond. They’re serious about customer service (seriously, here’s their founder’s email: [email protected]).
7. Free registry insert cards. BabyList makes it easy to drop a registry insert card in with your shower invitation, which makes it easy for your friends and family to find your registry.
Enter for a chance to WIN a complete baby registry from BabyList by clicking here.
Now go set up your BabyList registry, your friends and family will thank you, and you can just sit back and watch all the baby stuff roll in.
As always, super-warm fuzzies and tons of thanks to BabyList for sponsoring Offbeat Home & Life!