Recent Blog Posts
- What are some fictional books that feature realistic and healthy couples?
- How my armpits inspired me to make conscious choices
- Road tripping through South America with a newborn
- Making refrigerator jam at home the easy way
- WTF is renters insurance really, and do I need it?
- Growing up and letting go of obsolete relationship dynamics
- "Generic Giraffe Riding Shark Never Stop Dreaming"!?
- How do you support small businesses when your budget is even smaller?
- How many ways can you re-function a non-functional fireplace?
- There is a certain joy in ritual
Top Posts of All Time
- How switching to a menstrual cup helped my home: A TMI adventure
- What are your experiences with the new generation IUDs?
- So… why have kids?
- Tell me about your offbeat hobbies!
- Road-trip: what can't we miss seeing where you live?
- How far should I go to protect my family?
- What do you dread your guests finding?
- Family cloth: would you go toilet paper-free?
- Does my "petite woman" stature mean I'll never be seen an adult?
- 8 tips for developing personal style when you have none
At 10:40 am on How my armpits inspired me to make conscious choices, Gabrielle said:
Thank you for this! I haven't shaved my legs in 3 years, and I only trim my under arm hair...
At 9:42 am on What are some fictional books that feature realistic and healthy couples?, qwayla said:
I tend to favor science fiction and fantasy, so I'm listing stuff in that general end of...
At 8:20 am on Estrangement brings a truth better than fiction, Bunny said:
We eloped strictly because I was petrified of parental drama. I knew even having a wedding but not...
Offbeat Home & Life launched in 2011 and we love to explore how people authentically integrate and express their personalities through their homes and lifestyles. Offbeat Home & Life is the third site in the Offbeat Empire, a cheekily-named network of lifestyle websites published by Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings.