Recent Blog Posts
- What are your favorite water saving tips and tricks?
- Families of two: You don't need kids to "start a family"
- Accio awesome DIY Harry Potter wand display
- These 12 pretzel home decor items are making me thirsty!
- DIY sauerkraut: giving love to our friendly bacteria
- Sex life not what you envisioned? Here's how to have the sex talk with your partner that you've been dreading
- Is there merit to merit pay?
- The 8 restaurant-inspired secrets to making meals without making leftovers
- Our new ad platform and patrons: The sparkly new future of Offbeat Home & Life
- Peep zee magnifique vintage French home goods collection from Relique
Top Posts of All Time
- How switching to a menstrual cup helped my home: A TMI adventure
- What are your experiences with the new generation IUDs?
- Tell me about your offbeat hobbies!
- Road-trip: what can't we miss seeing where you live?
- How far should I go to protect my family?
- What do you dread your guests finding?
- Does my "petite woman" stature mean I'll never be seen an adult?
- 8 tips for developing personal style when you have none
- Family cloth: would you go toilet paper-free?
- Spending for happy: What purchases give you most joy?
At 3:04 pm on What are your favorite water saving tips and tricks?, Sierra said:
bucket baths can actually feel incredibly decadent. There's nothing quite like dumping a...
At 2:56 pm on What are your favorite water saving tips and tricks?, Sierra said:
There's a festival I go to every year that has rather cobbled together showers, but there is a...
At 2:33 pm on Our new ad platform and patrons: The sparkly new future of Offbeat Home & Life, Ariel Meadow Stallings said:
Tahlia do you read the Offbeat Empire business blog? That's where I write a lot about all the...
Offbeat Home & Life launched in 2011 and we love to explore how people authentically integrate and express their personalities through their homes and lifestyles. Offbeat Home & Life is the third site in the Offbeat Empire, a cheekily-named network of lifestyle websites published by Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings.