Recent Blog Posts
- The Christmas Notebook: The Christmas tradition from a semi-nomadic family
- Make your own "12 Beers of Christmas" gifts
- Melinda and Paul talk marital teamwork, solo time, and commuting craziness in the Lone Star State
- Tacos, chocolate, and cheesy bread: 5 tasty popcorn flavors that go beyond "just butter"
- How can I gussy up my kitchen table?
- My "starting over" Christmas tree
- Data diarrhea: my epic post about reader survey results
- How to get out of your head, and into the moment
- Merry Sithmas: How we made our own Star Wars Christmas lawn ornaments
- Why part-Vulcans make bad partners
Top Posts of All Time
- How switching to a menstrual cup helped my home: A TMI adventure
- What are your experiences with the new generation IUDs?
- Road-trip: what can't we miss seeing where you live?
- How far should I go to protect my family?
- What do you dread your guests finding?
- 8 tips for developing personal style when you have none
- Family cloth: would you go toilet paper-free?
- Spending for happy: What purchases give you most joy?
- How do you get you and your partner's sex drives back in sync?
- Why does everyone's house look the same?
At 8:36 pm on How can I gussy up my kitchen table?, Carolyn said:
If you have children or furry children, you could put little handprints/pawprints in each tile. If...
At 8:15 pm on Data diarrhea: my epic post about reader survey results, Jackie said:
Yay! Glad to help. It's been bugging me for a while, so lesson learned–next time...
At 8:10 pm on Data diarrhea: my epic post about reader survey results, Jackie said:
But…but Ariel! We're not a "baby-hating parent-hostile den of snakes."...
Offbeat Home & Life launched in 2011 and we love to explore how people authentically integrate and express their personalities through their homes and lifestyles. Offbeat Home & Life is the third site in the Offbeat Empire, a cheekily-named network of lifestyle websites published by Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings.