Recent Blog Posts
- Giveaways, discounts, and custom glasses and tees galore from Promovizion
- Whales, water, night-lights, and works of art: Spring forward with these awesome clocks
- Being friends after divorce: Can we act like adults?
- Dress to impress yourself: the 10 style rules I live by
- How to make oil lanterns out of test tubes
- How writing erotic fan fiction changed my sex life
- Are you following Offbeat Home on Instagram?
- Cooking vs Arranging: Why Ariel is better at not cooking than Megan
- Why we decided to move out-of-state without employment
- 5 tips to get your rental application approved, even if you have bad credit and pets
Top Posts of All Time
- How switching to a menstrual cup helped my home: A TMI adventure
- What are your experiences with the new generation IUDs?
- Tell me about your offbeat hobbies!
- Road-trip: what can't we miss seeing where you live?
- How far should I go to protect my family?
- What do you dread your guests finding?
- 8 tips for developing personal style when you have none
- Family cloth: would you go toilet paper-free?
- Spending for happy: What purchases give you most joy?
- How do you get you and your partner's sex drives back in sync?
At 10:49 am on Being friends after divorce: Can we act like adults?, Ruth said:
It's encouraging to hear about the fact that your parents still interact with each...
At 10:44 am on Being friends after divorce: Can we act like adults?, Ruth said:
Living independently was a big part of my desire for separation as well. Not having to consult on...
At 10:42 am on Being friends after divorce: Can we act like adults?, Ruth said:
I am one month separated from my husband in a very amicable break up that will be leading to...
Offbeat Home & Life launched in 2011 and we love to explore how people authentically integrate and express their personalities through their homes and lifestyles. Offbeat Home & Life is the third site in the Offbeat Empire, a cheekily-named network of lifestyle websites published by Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings.