Recent Blog Posts
- She-rexes and bunz and roses from Baby Blastoff's awesome gender-neutral baby clothing line
- Where to store your always-in-use items in the rare moments they're not in use
- I like cleaning my house: WTF?! When did this happen?
- How to write a grad school CV that shows off the goods
- How a year on the road saved my life and helped me grieve
- 19 of the coolest area rugs you've ever seen
- My accidental social media experiment: How Facebook changed the way we define friendships
- A rainy, Michelin star-chasing, foodie vacation in Cartmel, England
- Are you a mover or a stayer?
- I want to have an affair with these Mad Men-style time capsule homes
Top Posts of All Time
- How switching to a menstrual cup helped my home: A TMI adventure
- What are your experiences with the new generation IUDs?
- Tell me about your offbeat hobbies!
- Road-trip: what can't we miss seeing where you live?
- How far should I go to protect my family?
- What do you dread your guests finding?
- 8 tips for developing personal style when you have none
- Family cloth: would you go toilet paper-free?
- Spending for happy: What purchases give you most joy?
- Why does everyone's house look the same?
At 8:45 pm on Are you a mover or a stayer?, carly said:
i'm somewhere in between. my mom did a little bit of moving around for a little while in her...
At 8:05 pm on How yogurt saved me from my dog's farts, Kate said:
Slow feed Dog Bowl: http://amzn.com/B0038HLHJU Also the yogurt may help this as well.
At 2:37 pm on Are you a mover or a stayer?, Aurora said:
I have the desire to be a mover without the means. I relocated to another state for college and...
Offbeat Home & Life launched in 2011 and we love to explore how people authentically integrate and express their personalities through their homes and lifestyles. Offbeat Home & Life is the third site in the Offbeat Empire, a cheekily-named network of lifestyle websites published by Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings.