Recent Blog Posts
- FU A/S/L: I'm starting to care a little bit less about labels
- Where do you find awesome shirts that fit tall people?
- You too can be awesome and do your own bead work!
- A super-easy pulled-pork buns recipe
- Eight of us traveled through six states, for 21 days, in a small RV… because I still can
- Glowy shelves from an alien tree
- I am racist, and so are you: Recognizing and addressing racism in yourself
- Meet our final round of reader patrons: LK & Deyanna
- The 12 bad-ass stand-up coolers that'll make your outdoor parties "chill"
- The lazy crafters' guide to making a T-shirt rug
Top Posts of All Time
- How switching to a menstrual cup helped my home: A TMI adventure
- What are your experiences with the new generation IUDs?
- So… why have kids?
- Tell me about your offbeat hobbies!
- Road-trip: what can't we miss seeing where you live?
- How far should I go to protect my family?
- What do you dread your guests finding?
- Does my "petite woman" stature mean I'll never be seen an adult?
- 8 tips for developing personal style when you have none
- Spending for happy: What purchases give you most joy?
At 6:47 am on FU A/S/L: I'm starting to care a little bit less about labels, Tamara said:
Aurora, In reading your profile blurb, my imagination was caught up by the idea of your...
At 4:07 am on Where do you find awesome shirts that fit tall people?, Jo Ann Morgan Anderson said:
teefury.com all shirts are mashups
At 10:08 pm on Where do you find awesome shirts that fit tall people?, Vee said:
Definitely seconding Teefury's shirts running a little on the long side! My hubby isn't...
Offbeat Home & Life launched in 2011 and we love to explore how people authentically integrate and express their personalities through their homes and lifestyles. Offbeat Home & Life is the third site in the Offbeat Empire, a cheekily-named network of lifestyle websites published by Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings.