Recent Blog Posts
- The pros and cons of growing up without a television
- Sit on Darth Vader while you eat from the Death Star
- Keep your fantasy hair color looking vibrant forever with oVertone
- My dog sleeps in a fireplace: Turn your unused fireplace into a doggy alcove
- Try a different country's food each month
- Our hipster city trip to Berlin
- My relationship vs. my pantry: why I don't need nicely-labelled canisters
- Family member in the middle: Being stuck between two family members who aren't talking to each other
- This app may help me get over my fear of buying perishables
- The coolest Whovian bathroom decor in all of time and space
Top Posts of All Time
- How switching to a menstrual cup helped my home: A TMI adventure
- What are your experiences with the new generation IUDs?
- So… why have kids?
- Tell me about your offbeat hobbies!
- Road-trip: what can't we miss seeing where you live?
- How far should I go to protect my family?
- What do you dread your guests finding?
- Does my "petite woman" stature mean I'll never be seen an adult?
- 8 tips for developing personal style when you have none
- Spending for happy: What purchases give you most joy?
At 9:22 pm on 5 real-life design lessons I learned from The Sims, Jess (Sims By Jess) said:
Yes! 'One More Slot Please' is my best. friend. ever. on the Sims. My boyfriend actually...
At 7:31 pm on The pros and cons of growing up without a television, Travis Z. said:
While I never officially went without TV for any length of time I did find not having...
At 7:17 pm on Keep your fantasy hair color looking vibrant forever with oVertone, Fern said:
Ah! WHERE was this when my hair was bright pink (and then red, purple, red again, etc)?! I have no...
Offbeat Home & Life launched in 2011 and we love to explore how people authentically integrate and express their personalities through their homes and lifestyles. Offbeat Home & Life is the third site in the Offbeat Empire, a cheekily-named network of lifestyle websites published by Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings.