Recent Blog Posts
- Stylish rolling bags to lug around your daily necessities
- An easy fix for wandering bra straps
- How do you get into LARPing?
- Real talk: Why Offbeat Home & Life is joining the Dark Side with fugly in-photo ads
- Wear your insider nerdisms on the outside with these subtley geeky designs from Jordandené
- I need to stop measuring success by how many friends I have
- Try this Norwegian knekkebrød (crispbread) recipe
- My top 4 inspirational female characters
- How do I live with my dog when my dog isn't happy where I live?
- Dealing with difficult in-laws the grown-up way
Top Posts of All Time
- How switching to a menstrual cup helped my home: A TMI adventure
- What are your experiences with the new generation IUDs?
- So… why have kids?
- Tell me about your offbeat hobbies!
- Road-trip: what can't we miss seeing where you live?
- How far should I go to protect my family?
- What do you dread your guests finding?
- Family cloth: would you go toilet paper-free?
- Does my "petite woman" stature mean I'll never be seen an adult?
- 8 tips for developing personal style when you have none
At 2:12 am on Stylish rolling bags to lug around your daily necessities, Emmy said:
We accidentally bought* two Little Life Clownfish Wheelie Duffle bags for our nephew last month....
At 12:50 am on I never thought an abusive relationship would happen to me, Pemcat said:
Jes, Thank you for providing some further explanation, although I'm sorry you felt you had to....
At 11:13 pm on Stylish rolling bags to lug around your daily necessities, Pemcat said:
Oops, sorry! Clearly I should have checked that whilst I could still edit the post…...
Offbeat Home & Life launched in 2011 and we love to explore how people authentically integrate and express their personalities through their homes and lifestyles. Offbeat Home & Life is the third site in the Offbeat Empire, a cheekily-named network of lifestyle websites published by Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings.