Recent Blog Posts
- Dealing with difficult in-laws the grown-up way
- 8 locking cabinets that are stylish enough to put in your bedroom
- Want to get to know your neighbors? Start a crazy-stupid, summer-long, front-yard project
- What crafts would you recommend for our weekly craft-y group hang?
- What are some fictional books that feature realistic and healthy couples?
- How my armpits inspired me to make conscious choices
- Road tripping through South America with a newborn
- Making refrigerator jam at home the easy way
- WTF is renters insurance really, and do I need it?
- Growing up and letting go of obsolete relationship dynamics
Top Posts of All Time
- How switching to a menstrual cup helped my home: A TMI adventure
- What are your experiences with the new generation IUDs?
- So… why have kids?
- Tell me about your offbeat hobbies!
- Road-trip: what can't we miss seeing where you live?
- How far should I go to protect my family?
- What do you dread your guests finding?
- Family cloth: would you go toilet paper-free?
- Does my "petite woman" stature mean I'll never be seen an adult?
- 8 tips for developing personal style when you have none
At 10:30 am on Dealing with difficult in-laws the grown-up way, Emm said:
I wish I knew what to do about mine. My husband is not her only child, but he is her firstborn,...
At 10:21 am on Dealing with difficult in-laws the grown-up way, Cellistec said:
I have a fine relationship with my in-laws, but it breaks my heart to see how they manipulate my...
At 10:18 am on 8 locking cabinets that are stylish enough to put in your bedroom, Megan Finley said:
RIGHT!? That one is so freaking cool!
Offbeat Home & Life launched in 2011 and we love to explore how people authentically integrate and express their personalities through their homes and lifestyles. Offbeat Home & Life is the third site in the Offbeat Empire, a cheekily-named network of lifestyle websites published by Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings.