Recent Blog Posts
- Remember the lesbian triad wedding? They're pregnant!
- 3 ways to keep the peace when you move in with your partner "too soon"
- This Game of Thrones party snack spread should win the Iron Throne by rights
- Learning to fold: everything I know about laundry I learned from working shitty retail jobs
- Should I volunteer or start a job?
- Be your own cheerleader against the zombies of self-doubt and celebrate your accomplishments
- Bring the future to your kitchen with these colorful, space-age-y appliances
- She-rexes and bunz and roses from Baby Blastoff's awesome gender-neutral baby clothing line
- Where to store your always-in-use items in the rare moments they're not in use
- I like cleaning my house: WTF?! When did this happen?
Top Posts of All Time
- How switching to a menstrual cup helped my home: A TMI adventure
- What are your experiences with the new generation IUDs?
- Tell me about your offbeat hobbies!
- Road-trip: what can't we miss seeing where you live?
- How far should I go to protect my family?
- What do you dread your guests finding?
- 8 tips for developing personal style when you have none
- Family cloth: would you go toilet paper-free?
- Spending for happy: What purchases give you most joy?
- Why does everyone's house look the same?
At 8:21 pm on Learning to fold: everything I know about laundry I learned from working shitty retail jobs, jb said:
My terrible ex, who had some ocd-esque tendencies. INSISTED his shirts be folded this way. My...
At 8:12 pm on Remember the lesbian triad wedding? They're pregnant!, Kirstin said:
When I read "they're pregnant" I thought all three of them were. I'm not sure...
At 7:59 pm on This Game of Thrones party snack spread should win the Iron Throne by rights, maryr said:
Woah, Heather! I just visited your website and realized that you are the creator of the amazing...
Offbeat Home & Life launched in 2011 and we love to explore how people authentically integrate and express their personalities through their homes and lifestyles. Offbeat Home & Life is the third site in the Offbeat Empire, a cheekily-named network of lifestyle websites published by Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings.