Recent Blog Posts
- How can I survive hot-desking in an open-plan windowless office?
- Down the rabbit hole of über-Christian marriage advice: Do I really have to be spiritual to have a strong connection to my partner?
- Let's talk about small backs and big racks
- Muse luring and raw word counts: Why I refuse to meditate
- Italian chicken slow cooker tastiness in under fifteen minutes
- How I learned to care less about my family and more about myself
- More cosplay storage insights from the "IKEA cosplay bedroom makeover"
- Get messy and other advice when first learning about make-up
- Should I just shut up and let him pay?
- Keep yourself from going stir-crazy when you work from home
Top Posts of All Time
- How switching to a menstrual cup helped my home: A TMI adventure
- What are your experiences with the new generation IUDs?
- Tell me about your offbeat hobbies!
- Road-trip: what can't we miss seeing where you live?
- How far should I go to protect my family?
- What do you dread your guests finding?
- Does my "petite woman" stature mean I'll never be seen an adult?
- 8 tips for developing personal style when you have none
- Family cloth: would you go toilet paper-free?
- Spending for happy: What purchases give you most joy?
At 5:44 am on Down the rabbit hole of über-Christian marriage advice: Do I really have to be spiritual to have a strong connection to my partner?, rorsun1 said:
Seconding that! I totally didn't think of it at the time.
At 4:58 am on How I learned to care less about my family and more about myself, Beatrix said:
This is the one thing my husband will do everytime, without question (the whole toxoplasmosis...
At 4:42 am on Italian chicken slow cooker tastiness in under fifteen minutes, beth said:
Honestly a "too big" slow cooker is going to cook as well as a two small. If you want to...
Offbeat Home & Life launched in 2011 and we love to explore how people authentically integrate and express their personalities through their homes and lifestyles. Offbeat Home & Life is the third site in the Offbeat Empire, a cheekily-named network of lifestyle websites published by Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings.