Recent Blog Posts
- How a year on the road saved my life and helped me grieve
- 19 of the coolest area rugs you've ever seen
- My accidental social media experiment: How Facebook changed the way we define friendships
- A rainy, Michelin star-chasing, foodie vacation in Cartmel, England
- Are you a mover or a stayer?
- I want to have an affair with these Mad Men-style time capsule homes
- Let's talk about the sociology of engagement rings (and win a free necklace, too!)
- Investing tips for a clueless twentysomething?
- What to expect when you're the first of your friends to have kids
- Megan-simple turkey dog treats, for the gluten-free pups
Top Posts of All Time
- How switching to a menstrual cup helped my home: A TMI adventure
- What are your experiences with the new generation IUDs?
- Tell me about your offbeat hobbies!
- Road-trip: what can't we miss seeing where you live?
- How far should I go to protect my family?
- What do you dread your guests finding?
- 8 tips for developing personal style when you have none
- Family cloth: would you go toilet paper-free?
- Spending for happy: What purchases give you most joy?
- Why does everyone's house look the same?
At 8:04 pm on Investing tips for a clueless twentysomething?, Rebecca said:
A Roth IRA would be a very similar program. You can use the money towards a home or educational...
At 7:52 pm on 19 of the coolest area rugs you've ever seen, Chrissie said:
You know, I'd never noticed that Modcloth had homewares. I'm not sure if I'm...
At 6:41 pm on Has anyone changed their first name?, MGA said:
One form, a trip to the Probate court, and a $100 check later, you can change your name (at least...
Offbeat Home & Life launched in 2011 and we love to explore how people authentically integrate and express their personalities through their homes and lifestyles. Offbeat Home & Life is the third site in the Offbeat Empire, a cheekily-named network of lifestyle websites published by Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings.