Recent Blog Posts
- The Christmas Notebook: The Christmas tradition from a semi-nomadic family
- Make your own "12 Beers of Christmas" gifts
- Melinda and Paul talk marital teamwork, solo time, and commuting craziness in the Lone Star State
- Tacos, chocolate, and cheesy bread: 5 tasty popcorn flavors that go beyond "just butter"
- How can I gussy up my kitchen table?
- My "starting over" Christmas tree
- Data diarrhea: my epic post about reader survey results
- How to get out of your head, and into the moment
- Merry Sithmas: How we made our own Star Wars Christmas lawn ornaments
- Why part-Vulcans make bad partners
Top Posts of All Time
- How switching to a menstrual cup helped my home: A TMI adventure
- What are your experiences with the new generation IUDs?
- Road-trip: what can't we miss seeing where you live?
- How far should I go to protect my family?
- What do you dread your guests finding?
- 8 tips for developing personal style when you have none
- Family cloth: would you go toilet paper-free?
- Spending for happy: What purchases give you most joy?
- How do you get you and your partner's sex drives back in sync?
- Why does everyone's house look the same?
At 1:43 pm on The Christmas Notebook: The Christmas tradition from a semi-nomadic family, izzet said:
I LOVE this tradition! It reminds me of a dear friend whose family owns a cabin and uses a...
At 1:39 pm on Make your own "12 Beers of Christmas" gifts, Michelle said:
This is fantastic! Filing this one away for the future for sure, and I love what you did on the...
At 12:35 pm on Melinda and Paul talk marital teamwork, solo time, and commuting craziness in the Lone Star State, Shelly G said:
I think that that those of us that LOVED LOVED LOVED these were the ones that were planning our...
Offbeat Home & Life launched in 2011 and we love to explore how people authentically integrate and express their personalities through their homes and lifestyles. Offbeat Home & Life is the third site in the Offbeat Empire, a cheekily-named network of lifestyle websites published by Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings.