Recent Blog Posts
- Keep your fantasy hair color looking vibrant forever with oVertone
- My dog sleeps in a fireplace: Turn your unused fireplace into a doggy alcove
- Try a different country's food each month
- Our hipster city trip to Berlin
- My relationship vs. my pantry: why I don't need nicely-labelled canisters
- Family member in the middle: Being stuck between two family members who aren't talking to each other
- This app may help me get over my fear of buying perishables
- The coolest Whovian bathroom decor in all of time and space
- Let's talk about debt-reduction programs: Do they actually do what their over-enthusiastic radio ads say?
- Snarky cats, ninja squirrels, and fish poop art are just a FEW of the reasons why Pithitude will be your new favorite Etsy shop
Top Posts of All Time
- How switching to a menstrual cup helped my home: A TMI adventure
- What are your experiences with the new generation IUDs?
- So… why have kids?
- Tell me about your offbeat hobbies!
- Road-trip: what can't we miss seeing where you live?
- How far should I go to protect my family?
- What do you dread your guests finding?
- Does my "petite woman" stature mean I'll never be seen an adult?
- 8 tips for developing personal style when you have none
- Spending for happy: What purchases give you most joy?
At 11:36 pm on I only live with my husband half of the year (and I'm okay with it), divamezzo said:
THIS* so many times. I'm trying to launch a career as a professional opera singer. Already...
At 11:21 pm on Let's talk about debt-reduction programs: Do they actually do what their over-enthusiastic radio ads say?, divamezzo said:
I should add though, that a good counselor will not tell you you HAVE to do a DMP or that its the...
At 10:41 pm on How can an introvert thrive at work?, ALKD said:
I am an introvert and I also have social anxiety (it's not as bad as it used to be, but there...
Offbeat Home & Life launched in 2011 and we love to explore how people authentically integrate and express their personalities through their homes and lifestyles. Offbeat Home & Life is the third site in the Offbeat Empire, a cheekily-named network of lifestyle websites published by Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings.