Recent Blog Posts
- Growing up and letting go of obsolete relationship dynamics
- "Generic Giraffe Riding Shark Never Stop Dreaming"!?
- How do you support small businesses when your budget is even smaller?
- How many ways can you re-function a non-functional fireplace?
- There is a certain joy in ritual
- Newlyweds with a roommate: what should we be mindful of?
- The 8 awesome advantages of having a tandem bike
- If you can't stand the heat, make these no-bake low-sugar mini cheesecakes
- The risks and rewards of playing competitive softball while pregnant
- Dear fashion industry: show us diverse bodies
Top Posts of All Time
- How switching to a menstrual cup helped my home: A TMI adventure
- What are your experiences with the new generation IUDs?
- So… why have kids?
- Tell me about your offbeat hobbies!
- Road-trip: what can't we miss seeing where you live?
- How far should I go to protect my family?
- What do you dread your guests finding?
- Family cloth: would you go toilet paper-free?
- Does my "petite woman" stature mean I'll never be seen an adult?
- 8 tips for developing personal style when you have none
At 9:51 pm on How to turn Barbies into Doctor Who Weeping Angels, Laurie said:
Great googly moogly. You're bloody brillant.
At 7:33 pm on How DO you move out of state?, Emilia said:
Some places also will not accept student loans/graduate stipends as income. I ran into this...
At 6:49 pm on Growing up and letting go of obsolete relationship dynamics, Liss said:
Yes! I have no clue how to get through to my older sister either! I'm 31, married, homeowner...
Offbeat Home & Life launched in 2011 and we love to explore how people authentically integrate and express their personalities through their homes and lifestyles. Offbeat Home & Life is the third site in the Offbeat Empire, a cheekily-named network of lifestyle websites published by Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings.