Recent Blog Posts
- I like cleaning my house: WTF?! When did this happen?
- How to write a grad school CV that shows off the goods
- How a year on the road saved my life and helped me grieve
- 19 of the coolest area rugs you've ever seen
- My accidental social media experiment: How Facebook changed the way we define friendships
- A rainy, Michelin star-chasing, foodie vacation in Cartmel, England
- Are you a mover or a stayer?
- I want to have an affair with these Mad Men-style time capsule homes
- Let's talk about the sociology of engagement rings (and win a free necklace, too!)
- Investing tips for a clueless twentysomething?
Top Posts of All Time
- How switching to a menstrual cup helped my home: A TMI adventure
- What are your experiences with the new generation IUDs?
- Tell me about your offbeat hobbies!
- Road-trip: what can't we miss seeing where you live?
- How far should I go to protect my family?
- What do you dread your guests finding?
- 8 tips for developing personal style when you have none
- Family cloth: would you go toilet paper-free?
- Spending for happy: What purchases give you most joy?
- Why does everyone's house look the same?
At 10:51 am on I like cleaning my house: WTF?! When did this happen?, Chantel Greene said:
I'm currently sitting in a dirty house because our weekends have been overbooked lately and...
At 10:39 am on I like cleaning my house: WTF?! When did this happen?, Jamie said:
I hear ya. Doing the dishes is almost therapeutic. Gives you a few minutes alone to think and do...
At 10:36 am on I like cleaning my house: WTF?! When did this happen?, Monica said:
Offbeat Home & Life launched in 2011 and we love to explore how people authentically integrate and express their personalities through their homes and lifestyles. Offbeat Home & Life is the third site in the Offbeat Empire, a cheekily-named network of lifestyle websites published by Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings.