Recent Blog Posts
- DIY sauerkraut: giving love to our friendly bacteria
- Sex life not what you envisioned? Here's how to have the sex talk with your partner that you've been dreading
- Is there merit to merit pay?
- The 8 restaurant-inspired secrets to making meals without making leftovers
- Our new ad platform and patrons: The sparkly new future of Offbeat Home & Life
- Peep zee magnifique vintage French home goods collection from Relique
- How can I survive hot-desking in an open-plan windowless office?
- Down the rabbit hole of über-Christian marriage advice: Do I really have to be spiritual to have a strong connection to my partner?
- Let's talk about small backs and big racks
- Muse luring and raw word counts: Why I refuse to meditate
Top Posts of All Time
- How switching to a menstrual cup helped my home: A TMI adventure
- What are your experiences with the new generation IUDs?
- Tell me about your offbeat hobbies!
- Road-trip: what can't we miss seeing where you live?
- How far should I go to protect my family?
- What do you dread your guests finding?
- Does my "petite woman" stature mean I'll never be seen an adult?
- 8 tips for developing personal style when you have none
- Family cloth: would you go toilet paper-free?
- Spending for happy: What purchases give you most joy?
At 5:17 am on How can I survive hot-desking in an open-plan windowless office?, Beatrix said:
I concur. So grateful for my permanent desk with a huge window on two sides. Sure it boils in the...
At 3:43 am on Look like a bad ass mofo while washing dishes, Johnny said:
I HATE touching gross stuff too… it really give me the willies Lol Good to know I'm not...
At 1:55 am on Is there merit to merit pay?, E-Lyz said:
Wow, people get thanks in writing? I barely get single syllable acknowledgement.
Offbeat Home & Life launched in 2011 and we love to explore how people authentically integrate and express their personalities through their homes and lifestyles. Offbeat Home & Life is the third site in the Offbeat Empire, a cheekily-named network of lifestyle websites published by Seattle author Ariel Meadow Stallings.