This makes a great addition to the punch bowl for your next gathering and won't melt as fast as a bag of ice cubes meaning your favourite drink will still pack a… punch!
To make this holiday punch ice ring you will need:
- A ring-shaped cake mold
- Fruit such as lemons, limes, oranges and berries
- Fresh mint leaves
How to make the ice ring:
- Pour a 2cm layer of water into the ice ring mold and arrange the fruit and mint leaves, they'll float to the top but don't worry about that.
- Place into the freezer making sure the mold is level and freeze until solid (about 2-4 hours)
- Once frozen remove the mold from the freezer and top up with water. Return to the freezer until frozen.
Simple Punch Recipe:
- 1 Litre of tea (I like lemon and ginger tea)
- 1 Litre of tropical fruit juice
- 1 Litre of lemonade
- 1 Litre of soda water
- 1 Litre alcohol (such as rum, vodka or bubbly), optional
- Juice of two limes