HELLO! Happy Monday! If you visited Offbeat Home on Saturday, you might have seen an odd post on the page — I hit a button I shouldn't have and a Butt Bench draft post went live. OOPS. I'm sorry for the weirdness! Lesson learned.
I know we are all very busy, so I'll waste no time getting right to the photos I want to show you from the Offbeat Home Flickr pool this week.
- FINALLY. I learned so much from Offbeat Bride's tutorial on How to Apply False Eyelashes. I feel like a whole new woman.
- What happens when your home is hit by a tornado? Celebration Generation breaks it down, from personal experience.
- Personally, I don't get the appeal of Shamrock Shakes, but I believe in the power they have over my friends. Craft will show you how to make shamrock shakes at home.
- Have you heard that laundry detergent is the new hot-ticket black market item? Kinda makes you want to start selling your own, doesn't it?
- Such a simple tip from Lifehacker! How to prevent soap slime without using a soap dish.
Want to see your links and photos in the Montage? Submit to us!