Happy Monday, Homies! Good to see you back. In this week's photos we have a lot of fantasy, and in this week's Clicky Links there's a lot of helpful hints.
Click here for Clicky Links!
- Lauren sent me a link to a photographer who gathers insects and flora from near his home to model for him.
- Crime's on my mind lately, so maybe it's a good time to share Mark Twain's letter "To the next Burglar."
- V-Day's a little close, but if you have extra time to get gifts I LOVED Mighty Girl's Gift List for the Traveler.
- Long ago Lifehacker revealed how to make your own lemon wipes using a lemon, vinegar, water, and olive oil.
- The future of perfumes? This is the edible perfume released through your pores.
If you have a story to share, I want to read it! Go to the Submissions page to find out how to get your story on Offbeat Home.