This week, after we get done digitally-cuddling doggies, Offbeat Home'll be continuing winter holiday posts mixed in with the usual home tours (a barn-cum-house on the Mississippi!) and awesome DIY profiles (I installed a fireplace in MY APARTMENT!)
- Wikihouse! Download, print, and build a pre-fabricated home, via Dornob.
- How to take a baby camping from The Art of Manliness. (Offbeat Mama also has a whole category of camping posts: backpacking with a baby, camping with kids…)
- Bea from A Zero Waste Home (which we profiled a while back) has written a note on heirloom guilt.
- Occupy Wall Street has evolved into Occupy a Home.
- Are you feeling the holiday spirit yet? No? Five ways to get in the spirit by being folksy as fuck will help.
Got something to share? See your options on our Submissions page.