HELLO, HOMIES! I've missed you over the weekend! Let's get the week going with a look at what's been going on with photos from the Offbeat Home Flickr pool and things we've pinned via the Offbeat Home Pinterest account.
Here are your Clicky Links!
- My time spent with a civic non-profit org left me interested in the future of cities. Good article this week: How will climate change affect the balance of cities versus suburbs?
- Here we go, wintertime, here we go! I loved A Great Leap in the Dark's meditation "Short Days Long Nights"
- Didn't do a household wintry card, and want to? Let Jenny convince you it's in everyone's interest to do an e-card, anyway.
- Best yard art ever: Calvin & Hobbes' snowmen occupy a front lawn.
- Visit the 450 square foot, quarter-of-a-million dollar Origami Apartment in New York City and you'll understand why it's called the Origami Apartment.
- History nerds, I know you're out there. Did you ever wonder what it would be like to live in a covered wagon traversing the American Plains and to have to get your home over the Rocky Mountains?
Got something to share? See your options on our Submissions page.