Happy spring and happy Monday. Every Monday we pull together photos to do some totally non-productive ogling of home porn.
Those of you who also have a temperate climate: I hope the longer days and warmer temps invigorate you. I'm feeling like making things and doing CHORES for the first time in months. My serotonin levels aren't meant for Midwest winters. We still have a couple months of rain ahead of us, so let's brighten up and think of lovely days.
And we'll START with loudshannon's awesome-loud entryway. OH MY GAWD.
Homebornbabes keeps a peaceful nature altar. Don't you want to make one of these for the cool rocks that come home?
WOWwwee WOW wow wow. THIS is a patio garden. Raised beds! Factory windows! Dreamy. Thanks for sharing, Evita.
If your dog isn't allowed on the couch, don't let her see what Panda Hugs does with her goat.
Jenn has an orange New Belgium dark wood natural light basement bar. We have jealousy.
These little hearts are Lego on a dorm wall. Good effing use of Lego, Omegn!
Mariegael's bathroom makeover SUCCESS. Great green, clean lines, inventive focal piece.
Enough talk. Let's do Clicky Links!
- Fiskars started a blog that just keeps me coming back. Recently useful: Five Common Household Plant Problems.
- Megan from Offbeat Bride sent me this lifehacker post on how to plant a garden in concrete. All you need is a jackhammer!
- Offbeat Mama posted a how-to on making tie-dye for your walls.
- "Farming is the New Hipster Occupation of Choice." (Are you an offbeat farmer? Tell us about your life!)
- Craft ran a feature on an I Dream of Jeannie bathroom. The polka-dot towels are the best, but I have to fight the urge to straighten them.
Offbeat Home wants your shots! Upload your photographs to our Flickr pool and we'll alllllll look at them. If you want a nudge, take a look at these tips for photographing your home. You can also submit stories, tours, how-tos and questions. Check out the submissions page for all the information.